Code of Conduct
The three Personal Memo pages and Student Data Proforma in this diary are to be filled in and signed by parents.
- Students are forbidden to purchase any eatables from unauthorized vendors outside
or near the school premises.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises without getting a gate pass
duly signed by the Principal / Coordinator of the respective section.
- Damage to school property, however small, will not be condoned. Stringent disciplinary
measures will be taken against such offenders. The parents will have to bear the
expenses of the damaged property.
- Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct in and outside
the school. Hence, misbehaviour in public places and conveyance justifies dismissal.
Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, objectionable moral behaviour
and, above all, discourtesy and disrespect to teachers are each a sufficient cause
for disciplinary action.
- On their way to and from school, students must remember that the school is judged
by their conduct. They should greet the visitors and the teachers of the school
when they meet them.
- During the absence of the teacher from class, students must obey the Prefect or
Monitor appointed to maintain order.
- Every student must take part in Physical Training and Games, unless declared unfit
on medical grounds or exempted by the Principal. Students are forbidden to join
any outside sports organization without permission from the teacher in-charge or