Application for Transfer Certificate must be made on the prescribed form available from the office. A clear calendar month's notice of withdrawal from the school must be given. If a child is withdrawn without notice, one month's fee will be charged in lieu of notice.

  • Transfer certificates will be issued only after clearance signatures have been obtained from all departments.
  • However, in case of a student of Class XI or XII leaving after the commencement of the first session, one quarter of school fees shall be payable before applying for a T.C.
  • Payment of fees, both at the time of admission as well as withdrawl, shall be payable in cash only.
  • A Student repeating a Class for two consecutive years will have to be withdrawn from the School.